“The Astrocartography Kit” is a popular and affordable way to have all the tools you will need to locate your “best places” across the world – based on the where your positively-aspected natal planets are strongest – close to or aspecting your relocated Angles in that place.
AND Astrocartography Kits make fine gifts!
WHY DOES ASTROCARTOGRAPHY WORK?
The principles of Astrocartography are based on the research of Michael Gaugelin, who discovered that the qualities for which famous people achieved renown corresponded to planets that were close to one of the 4 angles in their natal charts: the Ascendant and the Midheaven being strongest for public and professional aclaim, the Descendant being best for relationships, and the Nadir/IC refers to one’s inner core issues, home life, family, early upbringing or genetic influence.
Gaugelin’s work (shared by his largely unmentioned wife) was furthered by Jim Lewis, the Father of modern Astrocartography, who realized that moving to places where planets are on the angles in a specific relocated chart has a marked tendency to increase the potency of that planet’s influence in one’s life experience. After years of painstakingly drawing lines on maps, he created a software program that shows where which of the planets are on the Angles and therefore strongest in a given locale.
Now these tools are available to us all! (I use Solar Fire for my work). Discover your “best place” for love, career, family life, intellectual development, athletic prowess, creative expression, making money, or finding self-fulfillment. With the tools provided by Astrocartography, alot of the guess work regarding relocation can be eliminated, so that your chances of success are greatly enhanced. However, be aware that success can not be guaranteed.
WHAT IS AN ASTROCARTOGRAPHY MAP?
Here’s an example in SolarFire:
The colored lines represent where the various planets are on an Angle: As=Ascendant, Mc=Midheaven, Ds=Descendant, and Ic=Imun Coeli or Nadir. Notice that the Midheaven and IC lines are vertical (representing the 10th house and 4th house cusps of an astrology chart) and the Ascending (1st house cusp) and Descending (7th house cusp) lines curve in waves across the map. Midheaven lines are thick and vertical. Ascendant lines are thick and somewhat wavy, IC lines are medium thick and vertical, while Descendant lines are wavy and dashed.
Another kind of astrological lines (finer lines on the map) are called “parans” which are included in the relocation reports for any given city and can be seen on closeup maps. Parans are where ACG lines cross at a particular latitude and their effect is a blend of the influences of the 2 planets which cross each other. Because they are latitude-specific, and the earth turns on its axis daily, these parans impact all places around the world within 2 degrees of the latitude of the exact crossing. Therefore, paran lines show places where you are affected by the combined energy of the two planetary influences. For example, if a Venus line crosses a Jupiter line at 35 degrees north latitude over the Atlantic Ocean, the VE/JU influence (a blend of both Venus and Jupiter qualities) affects all locations around the world that are 33 to 37 degrees north AND south latitude.
HOW CAN I READ MY ASTROCARTOGRAPHY MAPS?
Several aides are included in your ASTROCARTOGRAPHY KIT to help you read your maps:
1) YOUR NATAL CHART is included. This is important because the lines that correspond to well-aspected planets in your natal chart will generally be more beneficial than poorly-aspected planets, which can indicate difficulties. Where a natal planet has BOTH harmonious (trines and sextiles) AND challenging (squares and oppositions) aspects to it, those planetary lines may bring a “mixed blessing” and will carry many of the same issues as in the natal chart. Sometimes the least-aspected planet may have an additional destiny role to play in your life as well. (A discussion of this topic can be found at: http://www.dominantstar.com/astro02.htm).
2) YOU WILL RECEIVE 4 MAPS – 2 natal and 2 transiting maps for the Continent of your choice (USA unless otherwise indicated) and for the World. A wonderful natal location can be plagued with some difficult transits for a number of years, although it may again be a good location at a later date. Difficult parans will temper good influences, while beneficial parans will improve a location. Without transiting maps, you wouldn’t realize that you are headed for trouble if you go to “a good place” at a “bad time”. (I have not found Progressed maps to be especially helpful, but they can be added upon request.)
3) A BOOKLET called “Planets on the Angles” gives you an interpretive meaning for each of the major lines on your map. For instance, if you are interested in a location near a SUN Ascending Line, you can read about Sun on the Ascendant and how you will likely feel or what you might experience on a Sun Ascending line. These are usually mailed (so give me your mailing address if you want one and are in the USA) as I do not have a good online copy yet available.
4) THREE RELOCATION CHARTS and REPORTS for any 3 cities in the world of your choosing are included, with are natal relocation reports. They should be at least several hundreds of miles/km away from each other, and cities north and south of each other can have similar reports, except for the parans. However, transiting reports or maps can also be ordered. (Additional relocation reports can be added for an extra $5 per city.) Be sure to look at which planets are in which relocated as well as natal houses for further guidance on the effects of that place. [NOTE: I do NOT generally recommend places unless you order an Astrocartography Consultation.]
5) A LIST OF PARANS for natal Latitudes so you will also be informed of the more subtle factors affecting different latitudes.
HOW MUCH DOES THE ASTROCARTOGRAPHY KIT COST?
Your personalized Astrocartography Kit costs only $50 (US dollars) paid via PayPal (sent to starr.sites at gmail dot com).
HOW DO I ORDER MY PERSONAL ACG KIT?
- WHO: Send VIA EMAIL (to starr.sites at gmail dot com) your Preferred Name, Birth Date, Birth Time, and Birth Place.
- WHERE: If your Continent of choice is NOT the USA, specify which Continent you prefer. (These include paran lines but they can be difficult to read on a large area map.)
- WHEN: If the time you want the transits is not soon, specify when you want to travel (for the transiting maps) if travel dates are decided.
- WHICH CITIES: Name 3 Cities of your choice for Relocation Reports (with State or Country designated as well). If the town or village is very small, include the name of a larger city nearby.)
- EXTRA CHARGES: If you are ordering extra maps, charts or relocation reports, add $5 for each item in addition to $50.
- TOTAL the amount ($50 minimum sent via PayPal) and send your information to: Starr dot Sites at gmail dot com. This is BOTH for communication and payment at PayPal, using this same email address.
All Kits are created personally for you so allow 1 week delivery time. If pressed for time, please let me know your time parameters for receiving this Kit. A full person-to-person Zoom 2+ hour consultation with recording costs $150. If you have specific questions about ordering or other astrological services, you may contact me via email or by phone (US Mountain Time) at 505 470 9327.